Tuesday, January 16, 2007

bootyism

Men who make a big deal out of their prowess with women, who feel the constant need to assert their profound heterosexuality, they come up with the most improbable scenarios, you know

"I work 3 jobs every day and I always have time for a little tapping"

they're gay.

When it comes to adultery women are worse than men. So far at my job, apparently a place churning with lust, at least two married women initiated sexual relationships with male co-workers and have even flaunted it. On the WorldWideWeb not a day goes by when a man doesn't get a come-on from a married woman. At strip clubs men just sit there and gaze and ponder the Mysteries of the Universe, the booty helps them think, but at places like Chippendales women act like real savages. So much for the more virtuous sex.

So how do non-ideological people vote? They are the key to elections after all. OK, so you don't like the practices of Big Business (so far so Dem) but you hate the killing of unborn babies (ok, you're a Repub). Where is your home? Neither party speaks for you but you feel it is your duty to vote every year, where do you turn? You see Sean Hannity and James Carville as polar idiots, do you even have a choice anymore, everything is so ideologically driven. People who masturbate your mind

5 comments:

  1. No offense but I don't "get" the women who go crazy at Chippendales. I think they make themselves act crazy to try to "get back" at men who go to strip clubs. I have no desire to see strange men wear a thong and strut around a stage. It's just women who want to say they are equal to men in acting all horny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As for your anti-big business attitude, I have to ask which entity you would prefer to be under, big business or big government? At least if big business pisses you off, you are free to go elsewhere. In this great country of ours, you are even free to become your own boss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now the conservatives will point out that entry-level retail clerks should not be making the big bucks and I agree but where I differ from mainstream conservatism is that I think everyone could be paid a little more, is that such a horrible thing? The Good Book says all workers should be paid a just wage. I'm a compassionate conservative is all Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not against admiring the human form, male or female, I'm real cool with that, it's just this 8th grade mentality I don't get either Beth. I mean I've seen men practically stare at women so maybe you're right, the women are getting back.

    Stranded in civilization is where we're at.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you are a compassionate conservative, and I admire you for it. I would agree the workers deserve more and the CEO types deserve much less. It is not a horrible thought at all to think that, but you can't legislate it.

    ReplyDelete