Sunday, January 10, 2021

Maybe Twitter will ban itself

The msm narrative - President Trump had it as a specific strategic goal to foment a Capitol Hill riot even though absolutely no positive benefits would accrue to him and it only delayed the actual vote counting by a few hours.  I'm not sure they actually properly de-covidized the place btw. Now I don't personally subscribe to this narrative but at best it's highly debatable and yet the media is treating it as an established scientific fact like the Sun rises in the East and sets in the West. This is one reason I don't like the msm. It's subjective opining masquerading as objective journalism. 

It must be kind of frustrating to not be able to comment here of late. Pent up political vitriol/commentary and all that having to find another outlet but if you're down with the Twitter TOS I figured I'd have a TOS too. Am reviewing it on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment