It's perfectly emblematic. Trump forges ahead with his Iran Folly, Mamdani wants to arrest Bibi and the rest of us are cutting back on groceries. Won't be grilling the swordfish anytime soon. I myself am cutting down to just the Bare Essentials. Milk, bread, butter, eggs, cheese, coffee, Christian Brothers and pipe tobacco. Don't tell the doctor about the Little Debbies.
So Trump says there's no way the U.S. will arrest Netanyahu which is interesting because he kidnapped Maduro. Covid during his first term and cyclospora in his second. Add the Reflecting Pool and the guy is just bad luck. He's 80 so he fits right in with the golden years of the Congress but I think he's more senile than most.
I have to go tune my hearing aid.
Bibi and Trump - both wanted around the world for War Crimes. Neither one interested in economies, except those they can blow to smithereens. Still getting top grades at weird blogs, though,
ReplyDelete'The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind' Peter, Paul & Mary..