Thursday, September 10, 2026

Bribing the American voter

 Sort of a crime.  Trump has promised 5K dividend checks to Americans if they vote Republican during the midterms.  Also gas prices will come down and the Iran War will end immediately thereafter.


That farting sound you hear is Trump talking out of his ass again.

7 comments:

  1. As Austin Powers said... "One million dollars!"

    Here's what i don't get. Over on the Mothership, whenever a Dem made a campaign promise to a specific constituency, they were bribing people to vote for them. And the voters were "too stupid" to know what the Dems were doing. Who wouldn't vote for "free stuff" they asked about "brain dead" Democrats.

    Now a Republican president offers $5K and it's not a bribe, the people who vote for him for this reason alone are not idiots, it's not socialism, nothing.

    I may be wrong, but it's possible that what we're seeing just a little bit pf partisan blindness.

    But I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All Biden's fault.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He says $5000 per adult is no problem, since he has made the economy the biggest and best ever. Any idea what country is tallking about?

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of a sudden I am anonymous? Former BB-Idaho

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talk about trying to influence and rig an election. I thought Trump was against corrupt elections.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I checked my Settings BB. It's all good. Maybe the Trump Internet? It's everything you don't want it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindsay Clancy jurors don't sound too intelligent. Publicly attacking the holdout instead of just accepting this is our system. Unbecoming. Offensive. The woke media goes right along.

    ReplyDelete