YouTube runs from the perverted to the puritanical. There's something for everyone. Chad Ripperger chief exorcist for the Catholic Church chatting with Tucker Carlson. His main message seems to be people need to stop sinning it opens the gateway. The struggle with human weakness is ongoing for many people. We need to stop demanding perfection. A priest talking with podcaster Shawn Ryan about demons. He says among other things they love to get into electronics. I just thought I had a shitty tablet.
Feral cats in Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii decimating native wildlife populations. New Zealand has it as a goal to eradicate feral cats totally by the year 2050. Maybe Homan can get involved. Feral cats apparently the biggest problem facing New Zealanders. Not jobs not the economy. Cats are controversial. Many people hate cats. It's almost as if there's an anti-cat movement out there. Read an article in the New York Post many years ago by some columnist bemoaning American cats decimating songbird populations. Felines do catch birds. I like birds and feel bad about that but never once noticed in my neighborhood tons of dead birds. I thought the writer was drinking. Except for pit bulls dogs far less controversial.
Then I gotta take a break and go to the standups;)
Our indoor cat spotted a praying mantis way up the window screen.
ReplyDeleteGot both front paws stuck in the screen and had to be pried loose by the doting Mrs. Praying mantis, chuckled and flew off.
Similar things have happened to me. Always when you're pressed for time.
ReplyDeleteMany years ago one of our cats got covered in motor oil somehow. Gave Buddy a bath in the kitchen sink or tried. Kept climbing up the curtain. Other cat looking on. Like having a monkey.
ANOTHER $5000 from the prez (if the GOP wins the midterms)
ReplyDeleteGonna retire?
I never got the other $5,000.
ReplyDelete