So things pop up in my YouTube feed that I never searched for but because of the eccentric nature of the subject matter sometimes I click on. One of these is this trendy and powerful psychedelic drug known as DMT. Rogan has guests on who passionately talk about it. DeGrasse Tyson too. They don't look like derelicts these people but respectable and articulate citizens who talk about their DMT trips. They meet these entities they'll swear are not hallucinations but absolutely real. A common one are these compassionate elves full of empathy who want to help. I would say one way to test if they are real or not can they loan you 50K? As for me I'm fine with a good pipe or the Christian Brothers. I don't want to go to other realms I want to stay in Yonkers. I guess some men got bored with the porn and the gaming. One of the weirder subjects DMT. Interestingly Trump doesn't take anything and says weird things.
Is there a Sasquatch connection?
The is definitely the go-to blog for the latest in psychedelics. Can be snorted, injected ,drink, chewed of mixed in with pipe tobacco...and
ReplyDeletealso known as Dimitri Deems The spirit molecule, Changa, Fantasia, the glory, the sacrament. Very popular in Australia and not typically hauled by fishermen from Venezuela. I get similar results with Prince Albert in the can.
Apparently produced naturally in our own bodies but not in those amounts. Wondering if the few remaining Trumpers use it. I know you and Dave have a joke coming.
ReplyDeleteDon't know about Dave, but Dolly Parton wrecked my repertoire of dumb blond jokes.
DeleteI was expecting a Mothership joke or two.
DeleteRight now, no Mothership jokes. The captain is feeling bad because she's down to just a few readers. Recently one person fact checked her by using AI... she called him nasty and one sided. Because he didn't hate Adam Schiff, whose name she misspelled.
DeleteIt must be tough for her...
Typically I'm seeing maybe 8 comments on average on a single post of hers. Feels she has to post daily. I got hedges to trim.
DeleteSchiff. Only 66 years old. He's a youngster.
DeleteSomewhere on God's green earth there has to be a CB-flavored pipe tobacco.
ReplyDeleteWhat's in Jackson's violin case?
Cherry Blend used to be quite popular..smelled nice but tasted awful.
ReplyDeleteSurprised you still puff a cigar once in awhile. Bill Clinton had to give them up.
Tried a cherry tobacco once. Didn't burn good. The vanilla was better. Haven't tried pomegranate yet.
ReplyDeleteThe cherry smell was always attractive. As a pipe guy, tell me about Borkum Riff. I remember those commercials from the 60s... any good?
DeleteI did try a Borkum Riff once. I think it was a bourbon or something. Run you into some money. Good smoke. Only tried it once.
DeleteCrosby Square - they quit making it years a go. No wonder pipe smoking has declined in popularity.
ReplyDeleteWhy'd they close up shop?
ReplyDeleteMy Dad used to buy a box of Robert Burns Imported Black Watch cigars. Cheap but good. Hole already punched in. Each one came in a nice tin tube. They quit too.