Thursday, December 28, 2006

Celeb worship

E.T. and Access Hollywood, they're more or less the same thing, celebrity suck-up shows that would do Jenna Jameson proud. All that BLING BLING, it's disgusting and obscene stuff when you consider all the masses in the world starving but that's just it, Hollywood stars feel so guilty about all their incredible wealth that they reflexively vote and preach Democratic Party values so as to balm their consciences, at least this is Rush's view and I agree. And the shows are so loud as if to GRAB your attention. I'm sorry but the only Hollywood celebrities I like these days are Danny Aiello and Fred MacMurray and he's dead. And I'm sick of seeing those two blockheads, Matt Damon and Leo DiCaprio, in the same movies, like in The Departed, it gets damn near confusing. Monsterism.People who masturbate your mind

3 comments:

  1. I think Celine Dion should star on a future episode of 7th Heaven. Now wouldn't that be something? Just warn us ahead of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I avoid Hollywood as much as possible. I may be a cyberaddict, but I don't watch much TV anymore. If someone had asked if "7th Heaven" was a real show or not before reading this blog, I would have said I truly do not know, never heard of it. Hollywood people are so full of themselves, I don't want to add to their egos by giving them my money or much of my attention.

    I did start watching "Studio 60" though, its pretty good. And I like "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should be truthful and say I used to watch more TV before I became a cyberaddict.

    ReplyDelete