Tuesday, January 08, 2008

If SEX rules your life...

...Rush said something about this once, if you're the kind of person who lets sex rule your life then you'll destroy yourself in the end (something like this anyway, I don't remember his exact words but he put it rather dramatically). So this guy at work, he gets called to a union meeting because a young woman accused him of sex-chal harassment. Now this guy's a real playa or fancies himself to be but I also know this guy's style, he chats up any eye candy in sight but I think he stops short of the complete grossout, this woman has a history of making these type claims (good luck finding a boyfriend honey) but there's a lesson here -

when you're a playa you'll get by with most women but you're heading into some rough waters in this post-Anita Hill, post Anucha Brown Sanders age, the perils of a man whose mind is always on SEX, you think about it, you dream about it, you pursue it constantly, you want more notches on your belt. It's like Phil Donahue ALWAYS talked about IT on his show and you know something, his face started to resemble the male organ itself towards the end and have you seen Clinton's nose lately? Am I making sense here?

8 comments:

  1. Did some blogging not too long ago about the infamous I-684 in NY and those rest stops, well it seems recently some men were arresting for Larry Craiging it up there, this is the same place where a state trooper told me people are having beer here, smoking pot and having intercourse in the woods (hey, let's make our next Saturday night outing at the Bedford rest area, the hell with the Thirsty Turtle, been there done that). Never got the whole bathroom sex scene, I can see caves beaches the woods the sink if there's no knives in it the closet the mountaintop but not just any bathroom whom you know the people who use it but a very public rest stop?!?

    I'm not getting this one, maybe Jim McGreevey can help us out here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit of a player-hater myself just observing them operate. So he makes himself friendly to all these chicks, chats up the cheese clerk one morning in the breakroom and she just got in the door so what's supposed to happen? is she just supposed to stop what she's doing and service him? a real Bubba 'tude if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you let any one thing run your life, sex, money, drugs, I think you are setting yourself up for trouble.

    I take that back, if you let following Jesus run your life, you would save it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sex money drugs

    People on drugs can't really have sex (e.g. googling meth I learned that meth makes you nonorgasmic) and if you don't have money you can't buy drugs so you break into someone's Honda Accord at night to steal the loose change in the cupholder if you're a crackhead, some men feel you need to have money to get sex, these three are trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I always said all things in moderation, but I gather that the addictiveness of drugs is dangerous and does make people turn to crime to get their fix. They think making it legal will make it cheap so they won't need to steal, but then the government will come and tax the hell out of drugs and you are back to the same problems with a bunch of crachheads roaming around legally.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The main issue is public safety Beth, drugs, especially the harder ones, are just too dangerous so what matter the price and the taxes imposed on them. Ken Kesey of "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" fame still sings the praises of LSD but he's a complete moron in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree completely, drugs are dangerous to the public as well as the person taking them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. and in the hands of a sociopath the danger goes through the roof. Never did drugs in my whole life, not even pot, but apparently there's people out there who think you should. I believe we've touched upon this already,

    lol

    ReplyDelete