Monday, July 27, 2026

Medical News

 I peruse medical topics from time to time.  You often click Images naturally.  People who have medical conditions like they have some weird rash on their body then they become a stock medical photo they get paid for that?  "Yes we know it's flesh-eating bacteria but we have to take some quick photos for Google first."


Vitamins and supplements.  Not against but generally they don't seem to do anything for me.  Years ago the doctor said I'm deficient in D so he said get 1000 IU or something.  That was it but now Eric Berg MD on YouTube says if you take Vitamin D you also have to take Magnesium, K2 and Zinc and everything in specific amounts for the D to work properly.   Didn't know all that.  My doctor never said anything about that just pick up some D.  Who knew?  Now you have a mini pharmacy in your drawer.


Memories of my colonoscopy.  Had the propofol.  After the procedure was over best sleep I had btw I says to the medical people assembled in the room no wonder Michael Jackson liked that stuff.  Nobody laughed.  Dour group.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah... Med folks typically lose their sense of humor when they're at work. I once had a small operation and the anesthesia guy was Dr Hammer. No lie. He comes in for the pre op visit and says he does not charge at all for putting me under. His entire bill is for waking me up.

    I guess there are a few who have some humorous bones...

    ReplyDelete
  2. BB and I both prefer the vets.

    ReplyDelete