Friday, August 07, 2026

The straw that broke the MAGA'S back

 Wondering if Trump/Hegseth depleting our stockpiles will be enough to obliterate the remainder of his base what's left of it anyway.  'Tis an issue of national security.  I'm thinking even MAGA has its limits.  Not to worry though the POTUS says we still have massive amounts left.  Rule of Thumb - always take the opposite of what Trump says.


Let's get back to serious and normal governance. 

4 comments:

  1. Will this be enough to obliterate, essentially Trump's support?

    Of course not. Because his support does not believe the lefty media and what they are reporting.

    But we should be very afraid... because the only way the US will ever get the "total control of the strait and total surrender" from Iran will be with nuclear weapons.

    No one, and I mean no one, has the Constitutional authority over Trump to say no should this be his decision. And if the reality is a solid US loss, who does not think Trump is considering this N option?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I was being optimistic Dave. It's true Trump is endangering our national security by depleting our stockpiles but he might be thinking I can conserve our remaining stockpile by dropping the Big One. Scary. He didn't run on this. He was supposed to be the boring peaceful president remember?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonder shat Bibi thinks of that? He just can't walk away as I suspect
    Vance or Rubio would. A few years back we had Iran that had agreed to inspections by the International Atomic scientists, oil prices were stable and things were peaceful and manageable. But Iran was backing various mideast terrorist groups and so Trump I tore up the agreement. He and Bibi started bombing the heck out of the place, thinking no doubt a quick and easy submission. A nuclear strike by us
    could quickly lead to all out nuclear war as Putin could justify nuking
    Keiv, NATO raining nukes on Russia.. China and N. Korea would chime in. Perhaps Yonkers would glow in the dark? Geopolitics is no game for little stubborn boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No doubt it would escalate possibly leading to a WW3. None of the preceding presidents even the ones the unnamed blog hates ever brought us this close to a WW3 and possible nuclear war as this president has. Reagan used to call it MAD or Mutually Assured Destruction. IMO you can't impeach or 25th Amendment Trump soon enough.

    ReplyDelete