Sunday, September 06, 2026

YouTube. Where else can you find a guy trimming a hedge with a chainsaw?

 YouTube saturates my feed with political stuff.  We all know Trump sucks, well most of us anyway so then I might click on the more eccentric vids.  Cats fighting cobras.  Who's filming this?  Animal control can wait we have a cat fighting a cobra.  Clicked on a couple DMT videos and the algorithm sent me how does it feel like to be on crack?  Didn't ask for that.  John Wick.  Honey badgers.  Uh-oh a crocodile just took a lion cub oh boy is he gonna pay the price.  Contradictory medical advice.  Take this vitamin don't take that vitamin.  What to do about stuck poop.  Maybe go back to Trump.  MAGA what remains of it anyway is now normalizing dementia, enabling crazy.  Mike Johnson does nothing.  I'm thinking when I reach that stage of life when I'm spouting nonsense on a daily basis, ruining holidays for people friends and family will at least have the decency to say you're not making sense.


Is TikTok worth installing?

3 comments:

  1. I'm a bit leery of TikTok with its Chinese birthright. Should we have to worry about the Hamburger War too?
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/politics/articles/trump-faces-down-beef-backlash-210000477.html?utm_source=pushly&ncid=pushly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ìsn't Bill Gates inventing fake beef or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should Yonkers build a 350 ft colossal arch to piss off Trump's piddling 250 ft arch? Should Geeez take tranquilizers? Is horsemeat really that good? Who gets charged when a driverless car is stopped for speeding? Is it OK to flip off a Yonkers intersection camera? Why can Trump use mail in voting, but no one else? Were George Washingtons false teeth made by a carpenter? Does health insurance cover getting hit by a meteorite? So many questions. Help!

    ReplyDelete