Saturday, December 01, 2007

A common male attitude

You'll often hear a married man or just one who has a steady girlfriend say this among the boys:

"Going to a strip club and getting a lap dance or two is not really cheating."

In a strictly legal sense, ok, if you define cheating as having intercourse (my my, how Billy Boy has corrupted the country, you asked for a legacy pal, you got it, thanx brotherman!), but in z's book it's cheating in a spiritual sense and anyway

if you really dug her you wouldn't be going there.

6 comments:

  1. Z-man, you are such an ideal guy, really you are, and I for one cannot understand why some woman hasn't snatched you up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocky Allen touched upon this the other day, said men wouldn't have to lie and inflate what they do for a living if the average woman just liked the average guy. Once you roll up and the woman looks at your bank account, I mean you might think it's good but you ain't no hedge-fund guy so get lost.

    Re the strip clubs, the logic is very poor in this area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could, I would tell Miss Butterfly woman what a fool she was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Women always deny this to the ends of the earth, that the main criterion is not the man's balance. Supermodels say this alot, "oh me, oh my, da men be intimidated by my beauty" (& humility too) so I'm still waiting for Gisele's call.

    The bank teller, she's at the window but says she's just not that into you,

    NO,

    she's just not that into your savings account at the moment,

    NEXT

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are women out there who don't care about bank balances, I cannot be the only woman who doesn't give a damn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never flirt with a teller, it's right there in black and white, don't think you're clever by asking her the name of her perfume en espanol, Eternity btw,

    I have a friend who goes to the Large and Lovely website, less chance of being rejected, know what I'm sayin'? "pleasantly plump" he calls 'em...I ain't there yet.

    ReplyDelete