Saturday, September 13, 2008

Maybe we're orbiting through a supernova of pot right now

Apparently the 9-11 conspiracy theories have more legs than a centipede. Michelle Malkin talks about this worldwide poll they did, some 16,000 respondents in sundry nations and seems many inhabitants of Planet Earth believe that somehow OBL and Al-qaeda were not behind the 9-11 terrorist attacks after all but our own government along with our best buddy Israel of course. Now I wouldn't waste my time responding to and counterbutting every technical point of the conspiracists, the true hallmark of any bona fide conspiracy theory is they come after you, think Karen Silkwood and auto accidents. Last I checked Charlie Sheen is still doing 2 1/2 Men, if he were really on to something he'd be walking down Sunset Boulevard and a big ole black sedan would pull up with at least 3 tall clad in black G-Men, all clean-shaven with Neo shades on. They'd take old Charlie around the block

and warn him,

then while the car is still in motion they'd push him out the door and he'd go rolling like a tumbleweed to the curb having learned his lesson never to speak of 9-11 conspiracy theories again, maybe he'd go home to a dead cat but that would be the end of it. Is the Hub of the Conspiracy having high-level meetings right now in some mid-Manhattan penthouse overlooking Central Park on how to deal with Rosie O'Donnell?

Sorry guys, this conspiracy theory's a dud, life should be so exciting.

9 comments:

  1. But Z that nobody who talks about the conspiracy gets hurt is all part of the conspiracy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about that angle in my sophisticated Z-man mind, doesn't hold up though. Now with JFK what really gave that one legs is when Ruby shot Oswald, we have ourselves a body and with all the other odd angles involved, to this day I don't believe anyone has actually proven beyond a shadow of a doubt he acted alone. Not taking sides in that one just pointing out that any valid and respectable conspiracy theory has to have things that make you scratch your head over and THUS FAR the Grand Old 9-11 Conspiracy theory, well put it this way you couldn't make a movie out of it.

    I liked it better when celebrities were just a bunch of touch-me-nots and didn't care so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, my latest blog might fall under the category of conspiracy, but seems pretty plausible to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They got the details all wrong in their conspiracy. It wasn't Israel, it was the aliens from Area 51. They are alive and well, but they escaped back in August 2001. They did the whole 9/11 thingee as retribution for being held hostage for so long. The U.S. government couldn't very well tell the truth, could they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The TRUTH is out there Joe. Now I'm as cynical of government as they come but can somebody tell me the whole genesis of the story that we pulled our own 9-11? I know there's always people looking for an angle, I mean it's stuff people dream up while on LSD like that dude in "BUG" but I like what Michelle Malkin said about it, that OBL is now the "Rodney Dangerfield of killers", he can't get no respect because nobody really believes Al-qaeda did it. It bothered him so much he even made an angry tape about it, it'd be like saying the whole Charlie Manson gang was unjustly imprisoned all these years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOOOH, so our government started the conspiracy theories to thwart OBL. Now I get it! And here I was blaming the whackos out there. I love sarcasm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that's an interesting angle, Malkin didn't exactly come right out and say that but all those theories have the same effect anyway, to humble the terrorists by not giving them any credit, to piss their pride off. Hmmmmm...where can we go with this?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's an interesting blog Beth and if true really disturbing, might explain why Obama has such a strong dislike for the normal rigors, the traditional give and take, the getting down and dirty of a regular campaign like his attitude is just put me in there so I can do the right thing and don't waste my time by dissing me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who knew Charlie Sheen and Rosie O'Donnell could be such powerful weapons in the War on Terror!!

    ReplyDelete