Wednesday, July 08, 2026

I kind of like the environment

 


We have enough malls ya know?  People passing you on the escalator instead of enjoying the ride.  Gosh I don't even remember where this was exactly.  From an old photo album.  Got salamanders in my backyard.  No obvious water source.  I'm thinking aquifers.  The occasional deer too.  The wilds of Yonkers. 


But as always discuss what you like.  It always comes back to Trump. 

16 comments:

  1. I thought Newt Gingrich was a type of salamander.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would probably like the environment in the loony west -
    https://www.foxnews.com/outkick-culture/group-teenage-campers-stalked-group-sasquatches-idaho-memorial-day-weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting indeed. Teens usually have a smartphone stapled to them. It's like another appendage. No pics though. Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They thought one of the sasquatches was trying to start their car in the night. McDonalds Drive-Thru? Must be a case of psychedelic drugs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind of like the cemetery scene in "Easy Rider."

      Delete
  5. In the cheap gas station department -
    https://www.cnn.com/2026/07/09/business/trump-freedom-fuel-stations?utm_source=firefox-newtab-en-us
    Mostly in Pennsylvania. You might cruise over and re-visit the yarn lady that had the 'hookers wanted sign out front?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking maybe get a job closer to home and buy a bike.

      Delete
  6. So, given your fondness for the great outdoors, you gonna retire in some wilderness area? Like maybe Hunt's Point over in the Bronx?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Staying where I am for now. Can't leave my cats behind. I don't understand people who do that. Late Dad drove a truck for a living for almost 50 years. Bronx, NYC everywhere. Lots of streetwalkers in those days. He stayed honest though. Don't wanna bring home the clap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Checked a couple of your feral cat links. Sort of a fraternity of cat caregivers. Is a cat thank you sort of a momentary trust?

    ReplyDelete
  9. They say cats domesticated themselves. They don't obey us they just came around. Guy next door has some sort of rodent problem. My house is good though. No need to call Orkin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too many irons in the fire -
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/housing-bill-becomes-law-trump-sign/
    He refused to sigh the bill because congress would not bring up his
    SAFE bill (no one votes unless you can prove you are citizen) SCOTUS has declared that a no go. I guess there is always Greenland,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trump is always about tit for tat and tit too.

      Delete
  11. https://www.nbcnews.com/world/australia/metallic-space-balls-found-australian-beach-rcna385854?utm_source=firefox-newtab-en-us
    My take is that the items are soccer balls for the Robot World Cup games. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Trump wants the SCOTUS to reverse their "insane" ruling about birthright citizenship. His hatred of the immigrants is almost pathological.

    ReplyDelete