I have no idea why some of those folks got to speak. Did this happen during the Vietnam War and other conflicts? Was Baghdad Bob and his cohort allowed to speak, or even enter the US?
Was watching EWTN, the Catholic Network and saw that Archbishop Sheen was being beatified. As I recall, your Mom was a big fan of his. Now he is on the way to sainthood. Hope she got to watch.
I have no idea why some of those folks got to speak. Did this happen during the Vietnam War and other conflicts? Was Baghdad Bob and his cohort allowed to speak, or even enter the US?
ReplyDeleteAw, they are just hinting for the Nobel Peace Prize.
ReplyDeleteI see a big 'Noreaster' is headed your way by tomorrow'.
Might want to anchor the ferals.
Was watching EWTN, the Catholic Network and saw that Archbishop Sheen was being beatified. As I recall, your Mom was a big fan of his.
ReplyDeleteNow he is on the way to sainthood. Hope she got to watch.
Trump and BB the peaceable duo both vying for the same prize. Perhaps they can co-win BB?
ReplyDeleteYes Mom a big fan and had some of his tapes. Tired of the weather alerts already. Am I gonna have to get the polesaw out again?
ReplyDelete