Saturday, October 03, 2026

Come on down. You're the next contestant on The Trump Is Right!

 I notice the closer we get to the midterms Trump starting to announce cash giveaways to various groups.  $500 checks to about 1 million Americans who overpaid Obamacare premiums.  Now he's giving away $90 to about 20 million seniors to help with Medicare costs.  What will it be tomorrow $50 to cover Fancy Feast?


Don't know if I qualify for anything yet.  Do I get to spin the wheel?

8 comments:

  1. Come on down - maybe gasoline, heating oil, groceries, health insurance and Trump taking early retirement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. $90? I think I could win more at a raffle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How 'bout a little mortgage action? Property tax action. 50 bucks off your next colonoscopy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found the perfect job for you to retire from -
    https://www.timeout.com/usa/news/planters-wants-you-to-drive-across-the-u-s-in-a-26-foot-peanut-on-wheels-100126?utm_source=firefox-newtab-en-us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny you should mention that. I've been on a peanut binge lately. Got tired of chips and they take up less room in the cabinet. Goes good with the CB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Filling that thing up with gas though. That has to cost a pretty penny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My latest is double dipped chocolate peanuts. Nuts are supposed to be
    full of nutrients and fiber. Not sure about the chololate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting. Gotta try that with the CB.

    ReplyDelete