I actually go out of my way to be fair. I'm not like the rest. Somebody says something controversial. Twist in everyone's knickers bees in the bonnet. CONTEXT please what was the intention of the speaker? Controversial movies and songs down through the years. I want to hear what the creator or artist has to say. Having said that Trump at a Nebraska campaign rally on Iran: "Let them take out Los Angeles. Let them take out San Diego." WH gave their spin. Me? sounds like Trump is OK with Iran nuking those two Left coast cities.
No matter how you slice it this is demented and I'm a fair guy;)
Yes. Fair can go only too far until it falls over backwards
ReplyDeleteDescribes that other place to a T.
ReplyDeleteWhat a job though if you're still a Trump supporter or even an official presidential spokesperson to be constantly explaining away his brain farts. Has to be wearying.
ReplyDelete