Monday, October 05, 2026

They're feeling no pain

 


Flea medicine from Chewy is very expensive.  You don't get a break on the refills either. Wondering if Trump can cut us cat owners a check.


OR do Republicans have to win the House and Senate first?  Those 5K dividend checks Dave says they'd add another trillion to the national debt.  No doubt.  Since Elon Musk can wipe his ass with money he can fund it.  Won't add to the debt and besides I need a new fence in the backyard.  Maybe some alley work.  Hey why not send the checks out NOW?  That's where Trump is stupid.  You don't need martial law for the midterms.  Just soften up some libs.  Also put ICE on hold.


We're living in surreal times;)

4 comments:

  1. We "only get the checks" if the GOP holds serve and retains BOTH the House and the Senate.

    I guess that will be a small price to pay for months and months of hearings and Constitutionally mandated over sight of the Exec Branch by Congress.

    BTW... I think the bill is about $1.2 trillion. But no worries, it comes from the tariffs. Trump has said... ""We're taking in $21 trillion [in tariffs]. No country has ever taken in anywhere near that... and it's all because of that beautiful word that you and I love more than most others—tariffs."

    I mean unless he is making stuff up, or lying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life seems more or less normal, but the federal government is definitely
    a preposterous La la Land.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember when Trump said we would generate so much revenue from tariffs we could abolish the IRS. The IRS would become the ERS or External Revenue Service. IRS still bothering people though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life goes on BB even if Trump's mind is hell.

    ReplyDelete