Sunday, December 02, 2007

.....ooops, just a little more,

Saw a commercial for Efflexor last night, if your other antidepressants aren't really helping you there's this but potential side effects MAY include an increased risk for suicide especially in children and young adults (kids are depressed again because why?) and so help me out here, you're depressed and this pill MAY make you kill yourself, I'm not getting this one but look on the bright side, you won't be depessed any longer (but other people will because of what you did and then they'll take Efflexor)...reminds me a little of bequeathing,

Truthfully, only Rudy Hillary and Barack are the only real interesting candidates here. Watching the Sunday morning shows, now I know politics is a dry subject but these shows are so BORING, z-man just wants to go back to mast...masturblogging. I mean even before he was a serious candidate John McCain must have on these shows at least a thousand times, Tim Russert always looks like he has the trots and the men's room is ocupado.....prison boredom.

I'm not a big fan of talking and eating at the same time, for me it's an effort, you go visit people, it's a birthday party and everyone's chowing down talking a mile a minute about whatever, they're not bad people but can we have some rules here? Z-man, being the contemplative type, wants to stay home next time, watch the car chase in Bullitt one more time, really study it.

4 comments:

  1. It's like you'll go to CVS and take an anti-stress tab, only thing it spaces you out even more. I don't think these scientists know what they're doing because we're too proud to admit we really don't understand the human brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am getting bored with politics myself, and being somewhat overwhelmed I do think my blog will be taking a break for a while. I of course will still check in here daily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The depression thing, sometimes you're just better dealing with it. That guy I know who collects a disability check because he can't work because of his depression, I don't know, it can be too much at times but my gut tells me he doesn't want to work - lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that was a short-lived break, I just had to blog today, because I was just so disgusted in where the Republican party is going.

    ReplyDelete