Friday, July 24, 2026

Trump makes TDS possible

 My Trumper friend was bemoaning the wave of Trump Derangement Syndrome or TDS sweeping the country.  I see it differently.  If you felt you were being unfairly caricatured wouldn't you go out of your way to prove people wrong?  Instead Trump does the opposite.  By his words and actions he actually strengthens TDS.  Folk called him a would be dictator so he started acting like one.  He feeds his own stereotype.  Have ICE act like goons.  Put the military on the streets.  Threaten Greenland.  Saber-rattling Cuba.  Kidnap a foreign leader.  Try to suppress pro-Palestinian speech on campus etc. etc.  I'm not being exhaustive here.  The laundry list is a long one.


Actually TDS is the only way to go.

6 comments:

  1. I agree. Although I thought TDS was something that Trump had?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That other place. I guess they like higher gas prices in the summer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, some gotta be in the dung heap of history, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Latest CNN polling even MAGA is souring on the Iran War......except that other place whose motto may as well be proud to be among the 20%.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trump most likely will be majorly escalating the war very soon. Meanwhile the Houthis (them again) are preventing Saudi oil from passing through the Red Sea. Global economy going down the tubes. Our own oil reserves may run out sometime in October. Great times ahead. But hey he's a great guy ya know? Top grades.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking that the feral cats have little interest in politics?

    ReplyDelete