You wake up and it's a different world. I remember when ai was just a nerdy theoretical concept.
I was thinking this. Let's say Trump did give out those DOGE checks early on and/or those tariff rebate checks no we can't afford it but I don't think he'd be so low in the polls right now. Even the ones who aren't fans would be like okay.
A Trump promise isn't worth a wooden nickel.
ReplyDeleteEvery time the Trump Administration floats these ideas (DOGE check, tariff rebate checks etc.) Americans never see any of that money.
ReplyDeleteAnd yet if he gave these 5K checks out before the midterms it might soften people up. Doing it the other way looks like bribery which it is.
ReplyDeleteWent without computer for 24 hours while the old one was in the shop. Seems I'm back and updated with out AI death.
ReplyDeleteHey, I ain't Anon.....
Deletecomputer fixed, but screwed up
DeleteMy ONN (Walmart) tablet likes to shut itself off for no reason. Repeatedly every time I went on YouTube tonight. I had to save money buying the ONN.
DeleteHas Dave been canceled? What's going on in this place?
DeleteYou wake up and it's a different world. I remember when ai was just a nerdy theoretical concept.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking this. Let's say Trump did give out those DOGE checks early on and/or those tariff rebate checks no we can't afford it but I don't think he'd be so low in the polls right now. Even the ones who aren't fans would be like okay.
If like PInocchio, his nose grew and inch every time he lied, he could sniff pot in the oval office all the way from LA,
ReplyDeleteNext year's vacation for Z-Man ?
ReplyDeletehttps://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/cryptid-tourism-across-america?utm_source=firefox-newtab-en-us
My friend would definitely go. He just wants it to be true.
ReplyDeleteThinking if you're gonna waste money on a war why not give that money to the American people?
ReplyDelete