Monday, November 13, 2006

So let Danny Glover go there

I know political correctness wants us all to be sensitive and do the right thing but does it have to be blind too? I was watching the "My9News" last night in NY and they had a special investigative report about NY cabbies who won't pick up black fares or drive them to ghetto areas. I'm sure that if you're black it IS frustrating when cabs pass you by but the liberal media oversimplifies these issues as good vs. bad, black vs. white. There have been cabdrivers shot and killed by black passengers or driving in poor urban crime-infested areas and while most who live in the ghetto are decent people we can't become offended when we try to highlight the crime blight. I used to drive for a flower shop in the Bronx and went into some of these areas, you'd pass a drug addict lying in a hallway and the elevator would reek of urine, in Co-Op city apartment complexes they have signs posted that read "if you see gang activity please call..." so I said not the job for me and people I knew, even some white people, acted like I was the one with the problem. It just ain't a simple issue is all I'm saying.

Looking back on doctors I think some of them may be pervs themselves. When I was growing up I went to a doc for an earache but he decides instead to play with my balls and tells me to cough. Another time I went for a routine checkup and some other male doc is taking a piece of lint that wasn't bothering anyone out of my peehole. Now instead of going to the doctor I just read a book or visit a museum.

I like to think of myself as basically a clean and hygienic guy but then you use the stall at work and see a skid stain in your Hanes and so you feel like a dirtbag for the rest of the day and want to go home.

So what's up with The Shining, that classic movie by Stephen King? In one scene a man in an animal costume is giving a blowjob to a clown sitting on a bed and yet all anyone talks about is "HEEEERE'S JOHNNY!" Explain.

It's better to be pissed off than pissed on.

Is it just me or does music in general just suck especially the music on 'PLJ here in New York? It all sounds like a bunch of angry grunge.

I hope I'm not boring Anonymous.People who masturbate your mind

3 comments:

  1. Well, z-man, you know sometimes you're the dog, and sometimes you're the fire hydrant.

    I suggest you get a female doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like I'm a magnet for this kind of stuff - don't be jealous. Where is Chris Hansen when you need him? We've been so busy with the pervy teachers and the clergy but we have to keep an eye on the docs, they have much more leeway. They can always fall back on "I was only concerned about his penis." As part of our union package a medical van came to our workplace yesterday and the guy got me on the stairway on my way down - "I have the medical van parked out front" - and I just kept walking.

    Henny Youngman on docs - "In what other job can you ask a man's attractive wife to take off her clothes and then examine her at your leisure and then send the bill to her husband?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting back to the black thang I loved the Academy award-winning movie Crash. For the first twenty minutes I thought I was being lectured to by your typical Hollywood liberal but characters turned out to have more than one dimension. Matt Dillon, the young racist LA cop, risks his own life to save a black woman trapped in a burning car and his young partner who moralizes with him about how he needs to increase his racial sensitivity eventually shoots an innocent black youth who he thinks had a gun.

    I know how the black guy feels when a cabbie passes him by, the feminists have done the same thing to the whole male species by making women feel that half of us are potential threats and so you get passed up by the female you want. Last time actor Danny Glover was in NY he protested this issue of black men not being able to snag cabs but I would say to Danny address the crime issue first. Let's get that under control first and the rest will fall into place.

    ReplyDelete