Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ahmadinejad - I want you to want me

The leader of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, at Columbia University yesterday, introduced as a "cruel and petty dictator" by President Lee Bollinger of whom you may have heard. Lee came on strong right out of the gate so as not to have that screaming mimi, Michelle Malkin, write a column about him and about the precincts of the radical Left in academia that he inhabits. Forget about Ahmadinejad's Holocaust denial, his nuclear ambitions, his call for Israel to be wiped off the map. Re gays he said this: "There are no homosexuals in Iran like in this country."

This is not good.

(In fact, this is serious stuff)

Holocaust denial. I had a neighbor once, an older gentleman and he gave my Mom some literature. I always thought he was a regular right-wing kind of guy, pro-life, opposed sex education, but there it was, "documentation" that the Jews invented the Holocaust to keep the $$$$$ rolling in. Now a respectable conspiracy theory I'm all for, mainstream ones like JFK's assassination and I'm all ears, but in order for the Holocaust to never have happened you'd have to have all the major historians in on it for starters. Wouldn't one of them say "I ain't gonna be a part of this"? The mind boggles,

Anyway

Fidel Castro is now the most respectable tyrant on the world stage, remarkable for his wondrous health-care system, no cruel and petty dictator he or, as Michael Moore believes

you scratch my nuts and I'll scratch yours.

3 comments:

  1. So my brother and I were watching this World War II documentary once on Ch. 13 and they had this old important-looking black and white footage of Churchill walking hurriedly with a group of people, maybe he was with FDR but it was

    IMPORTANT,

    nay, urgent, critical to the outcome,

    and so my brother says to me they're about to fire off a letter to Stalin, something like that, time cannot be wasted and it's pivotal to defeating Hitler and you ask them where the bathroom is and they just walk right past you like they didn't even hear you...and so you run up to them again and you ask again where the bano is and they walk a little faster and my brother says this is so important that even they don't have time to use the restroom themselves, they just crap in their pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At its root Holocaust denial is all about hatred of the Jew. Jews are crafty,

    (pause for Jewish joke: A Jew gets on a plane and some big fat bruiser of a guy in a nice suit squeezes in next to him and falls asleep. The Jew isn't feeling well and throws up all over the guy's new suit. When he wakes up all angry the Jew says to him "feeling better now?")

    So, Jews being crafty and all they have to have made up the whole Holocaust gig, how could it be otherwise?, and our little ragtag crew of Holocaust deniers is on the verge of blowing the lid off on the biggest hoax and conspiracy of the last century. My view? According to most chefs I've talked to Jews may kvetch more in restaurants but in most other respects they're just like the rest of us (which is a good thing or a bad thing depending on your view of humanity at the moment - lol).

    ReplyDelete