Monday, October 13, 2008

McCain's past ties to abortion clinic bomber

Now that I have your attention. It' s not true of course but imagine if it were! and would the msm even use that all-important adjective tangential to describe his past associations? Now I understand why Bill Moyers has guests on his show saying Obama's past...er...links? to former Weathermen Underground terrorist Bill Ayers is irrelevant, inaccurate and in bad taste for the McCain campaign to point out but everyone seems to be saying it these days like trendy Demochick and FOX News analyst Kirsten Powers. I don't mean talking about the Obama/Ayers matter for three whole hours every day like Hannity does but what I'm not getting is why exactly is Obama's past ties, however tangential, to Ayers that unimportant? and why am I a racist if it's just one of many factors entering into my decision to vote against him? We are in love with Bam, what can I say?

9 comments:

  1. Well Bam is the Messiah, Z, don't forget that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know when you're that in love with someone you gloss over everything. So Bam used to have at least loose ties to an unrepentant former domestic terrorist but I've been wondering as I don't know that much about the case, with Bill Ayers' long history of setting bombs why isn't he in prison for, oh I don't know, LIFE? Somebody fill me in on this, to my knowledge abortion clinic bombers go away for a very very long time but I guess if you have the right politics...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now some serious political eggheads at some major universities are crediting Tina Fey's impersonations of Sarah Palin with McCain's current slip in the polls. Dunno, IF this is the case and all it takes is a top comic to do you in your campaign was never strong in the first place. Yeah, blame Tina Fey that bitch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...We are in love with Bam, what can I say?...

    Z-man, what's this "we" shit? Have you got a mouse in your pocket?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure Keith Olbermann would have a segment every night dedicated to the awful Abortion clinic bomber and how McCain is his friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The "we" shit Joe is that you me Beth and a few others are in the minority, latest NY Times/CBS poll has Obama leading McCain 53-39, I mean it's not even close. Black woman came to work the other day sporting a bright orange "I LOVE OBAMA" t-shirt, you have people like Chris Matthews who wake up in the morning and grind into the bed thinking of The One, Obama seems well on his way to riding this national boner all the way to the White House.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right you are Johnny. Now of course McCain can overplay the Obama/Ayers association but by the same token it's a perfectly legitimate issue to bring up. Now you have more and more members of the msm trying to chronicle every little perceived racist slight coming from the McCain camp but I like what DAG (played by David Alan Grier) says on "Chocolate News", you whites who have trouble with Obama vote for his white half.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw a lot of Obama wear on the streets of NYC, too, only happened across one little McCain magnet in my journey. Of course it is NYC and it is bluer than blue there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's another universe Beth. The Mayor here, Michael Bloomberg is trying to override term-limits and run for a third term and he might just get his way. He says we need his expertise to get through this financial crisis, a shaving of arrogance if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete