Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Rx against Porkulus

I only caught a small part of his don't mess with Joe speech last night. I can only take this stuff in very small doses, I'd rather watch them sell a banjo on Home Shopping Network. It's easy to lose focus and see the problem as OBAMA but it ain't this per se. Eliminate the income tax!!! Yes, when you have people's hard-earned money rolling in the temptation is just too overwhelming to use it for this reason and for that reason and I don't care what party you belong to. Get rid of the income tax and you can use it for no reason.

4 comments:

  1. Z-Man, I had every intention of watching the messiah's speech, I really did, I wouldn't miss a minute of his majesty's wisdom on purpose, but I had to shit. I guess I took to long cause when I was done, so was he. Oh well, I'm sure there will be another speech. I promise, I won't miss the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always that way Joe. Something really good is about to come on say at 9 and you get a pasty one. Get one for the bano, I hear Walgreen's has a cheap 10-inch model fully digitally compatible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HMM, a tv in tha terlit, HMM, neva thought a that.

    Nah, then I wouldn't have an excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure I told you all about the time, about a year and a half ago when I went to a McDonald's for breakfast. Had a steak and egg sandwich and some oj. After going home I literally went back and forth to the throne every 20 minutes or so for the rest of the day, it felt after a while like somebody put an M-80 up there. To this day I think some psycho hamburger clerk who hates his job put a colon cleanser in the oj. Guy told me once colon cleansers are good for cleaning out your system but you pretty much better not make plans for that day, just hook up your DVD player above the sink, you ain't going nowhere.

    ReplyDelete