Friday, April 16, 2010

What if the Bilderbergers only talked about (......)?

So I'm watching Alex Jones' latest documentary last night, The Obama Deception and since my #1 Rule for anything is that it not be boring it passed the night very well. So if you don't already know the story of the Bilderbergers they're a group of about 125 people, not just millionaires but multibillionaires which seems to be the price of admission into this elite little club and they're among the most powerful and influential people in the world to put it mildly. So in the movie they're all driving up to have one of their infamous 2-day annual meetings at some Marriot or other and Alex Jones and a group of like-minded protestors are yelling and shouting at them using bullhorns and their hands, calling them a bunch of elitist criminals who want to enslave the entire planet under a dictatorial one-world government, who orchestrate and engineer entire socio/economic calamities to make their evil globalist agenda more palatable to the public-at-large but I had this thought. Let's say Alex Jones was able to infiltrate these ultra-secret meetings somehow, probably not him as he'd be recognized of course but let's say there was a way and the big confab was about to begin and ALL they talked about for two straight days was Sports...and Sex. The mouths on those gentlemen!!!

Alex Jones: "WTF!!!"

anyway there were some funny parts like legendary rapper KRS-One calling Obama "the New World Order with a black face" (a good one) and Professor Griff, founder of Public Enemy not buying into the whole thing either. The theme -- Our historic president Obama is just a puppet in the hands of the money-masters who really rule the world just like Bush was and before him just like Clinton was and before him...Now you probably won't be able to find it at your local Blockbuster but it's a good one, makes for an entertaining evening and what the hell else is on anyway?

The topic of faith has often come up here and the whole business of divine intervention (or lack thereof), where is God anyway? He hasn't been picking up His phone of late or answering His e-mail. So I had the day off today and decided to go on a nice long drive up the line to Brookfield, CT near New Milford. Destination: the Marian Shrine of Our Lady of Lourdes where you write your prayer intentions down in a notebook. I'm spiritual anyway and it truly is a beautiful place with a lovely grotto and the Stations of the Cross so as a kind of test case I wrote a few intentions down private and personal to me (unless I was tailed by a Bilderberger), nothing earth-shattering or that dire but I wanna see if any or even a few of them come true (I realize the boss situation probably can't be helped). I'll keep you posted.

Food Review

A friend and I ate at a Red Lobster the other day and let's just say the place generally lives up to the commercials so my friend says later "Red Lobster is two notches above McDonald's but it's good." He'll often say things that make sense but you have to think about them a little. He came up with the phrase fear sleep as when you have a bad night sleeping, tossing and turning all night, maybe a little sweating, some urinary issues and weird dreams and you wake up and think there's a squirrel in your room and you go to work tired. Trouble is these days many people don't think before they speak. Went to the local library after work once and saw a guy I used to work with and he sees me and goes "what are you doing here?" What, I can't be here? I was in a laundromat once doing my clothes and one woman bumps into an old acquaintance and goes "what are you doing here?" and she goes "doing laundry?" This phrase "it's not the end of the world" as when someone goes off the deep end about something stupid, what do you say when it really is the End of the World As We Know It? & we'll leave it there for today. BTW just thought I'd let you know but Sean Hannity is the #1 trender right now, must've said something.

10 comments:

  1. I have no comment, but thanks for being you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These be slow blogging times, I'm just shooting the breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job here, I like your subtle wit..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course you have to know who the Bilderbergers are to get the joke. Sometimes I be over people's heads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Closing in on 23,000 visitors, sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my modest following but I'll take it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trouble with God is he doesn't answer us the way we think he should....:-( Sometimes, I say he's got a heck of a lousy sense of humor, too.

    We drop Israel in the mud as we're doing now, and we'll probably be getting God's messages louder and clearer (YIKES!)

    what's a 'trender'!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. When you first go to Yahoo Z you'll see the top 10 people who are trending over to the right. I opened up my e-mail the other day and up at the top of the page it said "Demi Moore trending" like I care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the trend with trending is so that you'll spend more time on Yahoo and they can tell their advertisers that they've got you hooked 24/7 with trends.

    I'll stick to the advertiser-less blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The funny thing about trending is I can't remember the last time I even searched for one of the topics that's trending. In fact most times I don't even find most items on the list even interesting.

    ReplyDelete