Monday, February 27, 2012

The Politics of Dad

Over my Dad's the other day and he's watching the news and His Eminence New York Cardinal Timothy Dolan was giving his first Mass at St. Pat's after being elevated to cardinal by Pope Benedict and New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg was sitting in the front row of course with NY Senator Charles Schumer and the Governor of the State of New York Andrew Cuomo and the old man goes "all those politicians sitting in the front row what a bunch of jerks!" That about sums it up:)

5 comments:

  1. I bet the 'front row' was reserved for the jerks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! The guys saying the Mass were in the brotherhood of child rapists and the politicians are jerks? Ha! Nice redirect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shaw I wrote this in a humorous vein, how many of our Dads see politics. Laugh:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well my Dad doesn't. He's been gone for a long time. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminds me of a Seinfeld episode,

    ReplyDelete