Friday, January 09, 2009

The msm, at best they're annoying

I was working yesterday so I only heard about this. I have an elderly neighbor and she was watching "The Price is Right", it was about 10 after 11 in the morning and in comes Breaking News, A Special Report and so your first reaction is a building just fell, a bomb hit, Jimmy Hoffa's final resting place was found, O.J. pulled a prison break. Seems our Savior was giving some major speech on the economy at some college and ALL the major stations did the same thing. Now when this story was first relayed to me my first comment was "he ain't even president yet" and turns out my neighbor said the exact same thing. Imagine this with any other president, let's say the media broke into regularly scheduled programming to report what George Bush just said even before his first inauguration, why Al Franken would be hog-tied, Julia Roberts would demand equal time. Don't get me wrong, the msm, they're not biased, they just seem that way. Their bias is an illusion but a good one, it's all in your head just don't get too involved in Judge Judy or House is all I'm saying.

7 comments:

  1. Excuse me a moment, Obama just said something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy it has gotten to be very lonely here also, just like at Danny blog. Where is everybody? I guess that you scared them all away also with your deleting their posts!
    Boreing blog by the way.
    Toodle le do

    ReplyDelete
  3. "..Judge Judy or House.." One supposes they are both curmudgeon
    like characters, but for some reason, I'd rather have a beer with Dr. House. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excuse me BB, I have to entertain our guest. I have some Freihofers, let me get the coffee going.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dr. House is more useful than that scold, at least he can cure what ails you. Even the Spanish stations have their court shows now based on the American model, can there be a Peruvian House on the horizon?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish someone would steal that stupid office of the president elect podium and BURN the SOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If Obama IS the Messiah I think that counts as blasphemy Joe.

    ReplyDelete