Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sully rocks!

Should be a postage stamp after the guy but I was thinking. I'm no aviation expert so I'm sure there's someone out there to shoot down my idea but the way things are going why not have a few inflatable life rafts on board next to the fire extinguishers? In my view it was a kind of a miracle and since everyone else is using that term I'd be hard-pressed to go the other way and how ironic since this was a theme of mine of late. New York definitely needed a counter-9/11, a shot in the arm and their police/fire/rescue services are second-to-none imo. Now it's been said the guy is humble so he probably wouldn't go along with this but if I were Obama I'd instruct the IRS in no uncertain terms to lay off this guy's ass for the rest of his aviation career.

2 comments:

  1. It is refreshing to have a GOOD story to talk about for a change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. & of course inspiring events like this transcend politics, it reminds us most of all of who we are. Had to work late yesterday so missed the blogging.

    ReplyDelete