Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A campaign spot by Michael Bloomberg you'll never see

This arrogant man got the law changed in New York City so he could run for a third term as Mayor. Just saw on the news last night there have been 32 deaths here in NYC due to the H1N1 virus or Swine Flu. I'm tired of hearing "underlying causes", maybe liberalism is the underlying cause. Thirty-two deaths, that's unacceptable, we're not living in the age of Typhoid Mary after all. He's been running some ads by a state pro-abortion group touting his work on behalf of women's health. Abortion is never mentioned so you can forgive someone for mistaking it for a breast cancer spot. Bloomberg is one of those hardcore pro-aborts, beyond pro-abortion. He's the type that would do them himself if he could ("give me the f****n forceps!"). He called a reporter who questioned him on changing the term-limits law "a disgrace." He's always been just a touch mental, when he walks around he reminds me of that Yul Brynner robot in Westworld. Just glad I don't live in the City just a surrounding suburb safe from this RINO.

8 comments:

  1. I hope Obama doesn't get any ideas (although I am betting he won't even get a second term).

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I was going to make this into a blog about HIM but I molded it in a Bloomberg way. Obama's guiding philosophy first with Swine Flu and now with Iran seems to be Thou Shalt Not Offend and his decision to not close off the border with Mexico during the earliest stages of this disease may or may not be related to these latest deaths? Who knows but why take chances was my point at the time and I also said I would rate his presidency accordingly, that if there were many deaths in the US on the scope of a real epidemic I would give his presidency a failure partly due to this alone, after all the buck has to stop with someone. Now my local news here in NY just seems to skim over the latest statistics probably not to embarrass Bloomberg (and by implication Obama?).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't Chavez also get the laws changed so he can be re-elected? These people have a pretty self-important view of themselves, don't they? Like nobody else can do the job?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bloomberg is a RINO? I always thought that asshole was a demoncrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last I checked although he switches around alot, became an Independent once I believe. Still remember the time when he had NYC cops issue tickets for the stupidest things like some bodega owner having too many letters on his awning or some pregnant woman who decided to rest on the steps. Then he comes up with these radical traffic plans like closing down the Times Square area and letting people without jobs lounge around all day. The only good thing though is the NYC Channel 25 and Kelly Choi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You say they have an EGO problem Beth? What makes you think that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Regarding the Swine Flu, my take is that Obama will use it as a means to sell his universal health care (as in the epidemic wouldn't have happened if there was Omabacare).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every now and then I pop into Hannityland to see what's hot and they're saying the libs couldn't even wait for Farrah's body to be cold to push for ObamaCare. Hannityland, still an interesting place from time to time.

    ReplyDelete