Thursday, August 06, 2009

If it's Bubba it has to be bad

Now you'd think the safe return of those two American journalists being held prisoner by North Korea would be a happy event even if it did take Bill Clinton himself to go over there but listening to Hannity during my drive the other day and, must be manic-depressive politics or something but he seemed to be saying Clinton shouldn't have done that and what did we give them in return? Oh I don't know, maybe Bill got Kim Jong-Il a couple of strippers or a little ulterior motive action, maybe he just wants a little Asian favor in return (once you go Asian you never go Caucasian), how the hell do I know? Wonder if the families of Laura Ling and Euna Lee feel the same way as Hannity but somehow I doubt it.

Well since I brought up strippers funny story. Many years ago my friend and I were supposed to go to my brother's birthday party or party of some sort or some type of social occasion involving brother, brain cells dying on a daily basis so the details are fuzzy at best but long story short we didn't go. We wound up at our old haunt Barnes & Noble as we didn't feel the party was socially obligatory and when I talked to my mother later she scolded me, said we were supposed to go and that we were probably at some strip joint instead having a good time. No Mom we really are that boring.

9 comments:

  1. Mothers are always suspicious by nature but I find that story kinda cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to be more folksy-ish, more BB-ish if you will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, well, Barnes & Noble can frequently be more interesting than
    some party. Least ways, that's what us BB-ish types think...
    I figured those two reporters would be released from their 12 year hard labor at some point. Hard to say what motivates NK dictators; my guess some sort of east Asian face-saving. Various threats don't seem to affect them and I'm a bit baffled as to what
    Billy C. proffered...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder who'll end up going after those 3 clowns in Iran. Sounds like it was their own damned fault the way I hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. On Sotomayor's appointment.
    Why anyone would cheer the appointment of this racist is beyond me. It really is sickening what this country has become This is asinine, ridiculous, and absurd [beyond that, it's political extortion]! You have to consider this situation in totality with Democrats' ars-kissing of Hispanics with this Sotomayor appointment; their futuristic efforts toward passing immigration reform [and a motor-voter style fast tract of illegals to legal status]; their use to date of corrupt organizations such as Acorn to stuff ballot boxes; all toward the purpose of facilitating Democratic Party voter registration and the elections of Democrats. Additionally, Attorney-General Holder call all of us A NATION OF COWARDS concerning his interpretation of racial inequality. Americans elected Obama as the nation's first black president partially due to their misplaced historical guilt over the slavery issue, and Obama and liberals are taking full advantage of America's stupidity by expeditiously as possible placing POWER RE-DISTRIBUTION mechanisms in our culture in order to maintain their power base. Since monitary reparation for slavery isn't possible[to date], Democrats' political power grabs are the next best thing. It amazing that Democrats screamed bloody-murder about the fictitious voting irregularities against Republicans in 2000 in the state of Florida [and filed numerous lawsuits and legal actions thereafter to redress their being wronged]; but now are totally silent and unaware [after all the MSM hasn't reported about these Black Panther voting intimidation's and back-paged Sotomayor's opinions concerning the voting of felons]of these happenings!!!!!
    Once again, our "hope and change" president proves that he provides neither. He has nominated a judge and she as been confirmed but rules on the basis of gender and ethnicity, rather than on the basis of the law and the Constitution. Obama had to go to his checklist and make sure that a Latina was nominated. I'm sure she's a decent enough judge, but wouldn't it have been better if the president had chosen someone based on merit and on their likelihood to uphold the Constitution? It doesn't matter to me whether the nominee is black, male, female, Catholic, Jewish, Hindu, or Latino. I guess I was just hoping for some change. I thought racism was being overcome in this country. I guess not

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the picture BB Kim is quite a little fella sitting next to Bill, that's alot of psycho packed in a small package. Was walking around Barnes & Noble one day browsing and this guy with shorts on was sitting in one of those chairs reading a magazine with his leg crossed over the other one and his sack was hanging out and showing. I've heard of butt cracks showing, sometimes folks can't help it but bags 'o' nuts?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The polite thing to do is inform the exposed gentleman in a discreet manner. I have no idea of how to do that...leave it up to you Z, as to the wording. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. unless it was deliberate, you never know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Sir, can you put your scrotum back in?"

    Nah, I say let it hang there. Let folks get a good looksie and let the gay man tell him.

    ReplyDelete