Thursday, August 13, 2009

Rick Pitino, another crumb

OK so a few years back famed University of Louisiana basketball coach Rick Pitino had an affair with this Karen Sypher woman and gave her money to have an abortion. So unless my closed-captioning deceived me and I seemed to read the same thing in the paper the next morning they had sex in some restaurant. I've said it before but a main problem with the whole pro-choice movement is the basic fact, there's no getting around it that widespread abortion fosters and encourages social irresponsibility and yet the pro-choice movement never seems to care or talk about the moral context in which many of these "procedures" take place. The other thing is with Bill Clinton sexual scandal made him stronger, boosted him up in the polls but with everyone else it's wrong and maybe a career death sentence. Call this the Bubba Triple Standard, some asshole woman reporter by the name of Nina Burleigh once wanted to give him a blowjob for his role in keeping abortion legal, hell put a dead fetus in the room and maybe this chick can start squirting. Hey Rick keep the snake in its cage next time! if your wife won't give you a Slurpee go to 7-Eleven.

5 comments:

  1. You're on a roll today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly at first I thought I read it wrong but they DID have sex on top of a table in a restaurant! Pro-choice is looking worse every day, they act like it's all Romeo & Juliet, Jack & Diane stuff when this is more par for the course. "Would you like some cream in your coffee?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Glad I drink my coffee black!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'm on vacation this week and am gonna take a break here to go into work to get my check,

    but is it safe?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I have chronic anxiety when I have to go to that place. Just grabbed my money and left, didn't go back to say HI to anybody...but isn't what they did a health-code violation?

    ReplyDelete