Sunday, September 13, 2009

To hear liberals tell it

the conservative grassroots is filled with Hate. First the Tea Parties and then the town halls but the way I see it is Democracy in Action,

it's all good

and have liberals forgotten their own maxim that dissent is the highest form of patriotism? So some folks showed a little passion, it's nice to know some Americans still have some spunk left in 'em and I'm trying to diagnose the lib problem here. Is it we're not supposed to critique the nation's First African-American President? Well welcome to the ballgame bro! I think it's healthy that folks are up in arms about the lack of fiscal restraint by Government which among other things is what's animating the conservative grassroots these days. It's OUR money after all. Whether you agree or disagree with the tea partiers and townhallers there's nothing even vaguely unconstitutional about it all but libs are treating it as a hate crime.

I'm lovin' it!

6 comments:

  1. The libs are friggin' hypocrites my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Code Pink, Code Beck...whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like my Dad said the other day if Clarence Thomas or Thomas Sowell were president conservatives would LOVE them and they're both black, has absolutely nothing to do with racism. I was in the A&P the other day and saw a Newsweek cover story "Is Your Baby Racist?" I mean give it a rest already!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BB, have you ever listened to or watched Glenn Beck?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm getting BB up to speed on Kanye West/Taylor Swift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Z. Gotta get up on current pop culture. Us old folk get sorta
    stuck in our youth...

    ReplyDelete