Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ted Nugent is like your brother-in-law from hell

You may have to interact with him from time to time but he'll drag you down.  He causes the big family blowup and then sits in his darkened little bedroom with the hockey game on all Charles Manson-like, you don't know how exactly but he caused the whole thing.  He's the guy you take fishing with the idiot mouth like the time I was fishing in the Kensico/Rye Lake Reservoir in a rowboat one day and we passed these two nice girls sunbathing on a rock and yeah it would've been nice to stay in the area and angle a bit, maybe strike up a conversation but I just kept rowing and rowing away from the area and normally I wouldn't do that but I knew what could come out of the guy's mouth, some nice stream of pottyisms and you'd be like I just picked him up he's just some homeless guy I'm taking to the highway on the other side.  I don't understand these efforts at minor endorsements, I mean why not Romney going after Danny Bonaduce's support as well? get Kardashian's endorsement too in your back pocket I mean who the hell is Henry Kissinger anyway?  Nugent which sounds like a candy bar, no he doesn't threaten the President he'll just say things like he'd like to sautee his testicles and when the Social Service finally comes around when they're not whoring that is it was all meant figuratively speaking of course and crack open his skull come November in a figurative political sense and......The Fringe, it's time to lop 'em off, send 'em off into Space and orbit the Earth which reminds me I just saw the most interesting NOVA program on the Sun's corona last night:)

4 comments:

  1. Most voters are not impressed with
    'endorsements'. But the lists of
    endorsements for Romney and Obama are sort of interesting. Informs more about the
    endorsers than the endorsees. So,
    Z-man, ya still fishin with Nugent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw a beaver dam on my walk today (is there a blog in the worx?). I've heard it said at some left-wing blogs, ahem, that Sarah Palin and Romney are extremists 'cause they've hung around with the Nuge but I don't think they are. You just get sucked in somehow, you're just tryin' to be polite and before you know it you're photographed with him. You're just trying to be friends and they say something dickheaded later on so I don't think that A leads to Conclusion B that Palin et al are radicals but if you wanna get all worked up over it hey be my guest left-wing bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly thought the Nugent thread would be hotter.

    ReplyDelete