Thursday, January 31, 2008

The voters are going to vote...

...for their national security blanket, Bigger Government, like that comforter you snuggle under on a bone-chilling winter night after you've had your goblet (or two) of the good stuff. Men too which is why McCain is up there on top and Huckabee is even in the running. Don't throw me out on a cold winter night to venture out alone, that's too libertarian. I want a bubble bath that maybe you can pay for, why don't you give me a rubber too 'cause I'm too lazy to go down to Walgreen's myself speaking of which I messed up a couple months ago with my girlfriend and now she has a bun in the oven. I can't quite scrape up the $350, can you help out a guy and gal down on their luck? I want to go to the ER because I have the runs and hang around the waiting room watching a Seinfeld rerun even though somebody else just came in with a real problem but has to wait a couple hours 'cause me and my friends are here.

I don't just want my mind masturbated, I want my life masturbated as well AND you're going to foot the bill.

10 comments:

  1. can you throw in some medical weed? we have about a million pain-popping pills to do the trick, just ask britney & rush, but i really need the good stuff. i'm lucid today 'cos i have to go down to my local nursery for a refill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole medicinal pot argument was bogus anyway, the ultimate goal is to legalize the stuff totally like in the Netherlands only they're not honest enough to say this. It's always 87-year old Gramps who has this pain and it won't go away so can you let him get his rolling paper out (that'd be funny, watching the oldsters in the nursing homes all stoned).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, pretty much the rest of the frontrunners on both sides are going to want to get in your wallet to dole it out as they see fit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the key phrase, on both sides. We're supposed to be different which is kinda why I posted at your blog today what difference does it make if we throw our weight behind Obama or McCain at this point?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Because the foreign policies of Hillary or Obama are scary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. McCain too right? You yourself said he's against skateboarding or something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. rollerblading, bungee-jumping, I forget what it was.

    ReplyDelete
  8. McCain is considered tougher in general for the war on terror, but then yeah if we catch them we can't interogate. Plus he's for amnesty. McCain would be terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  9. choices choices, it's so tough to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sigh, school bus is here, gotta go.

    ReplyDelete