Saturday, March 01, 2008

Obama/Hill vs. McCain/Thompson

at least this is the way I see it. I agree with Beth, the idea of Obama in the White House is starting to get scary. Yeah I surfed the Obama Wave for a while there but to think of having him sitting in the Oval Office making major, and I mean major foreign policy decisions especially in a time of war and meeting rogue leaders like the upcoming Raul Castro with no preconditions, even Madame would never do this. BTW McCain needs the more conservative Thompson to balance out his own ticket, it sure as hell ain't gonna be Rudy.

5 comments:

  1. I'm having trouble today trying to leave a comment here. Are the blogging gods unhappy with my change of heart?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those "anybody but Hillary" people didn't count on a more liberal like Obama taking her place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had trouble just getting online myself. Went after work today to a local library and I timed these two people on the computers, library only has two, at least 45 minutes and counting and the limit is a 1/2 hour. Now Z never does this 'cos he's the epitome of patience but I had to complain to the librarian and she kicked one young gal off, now my time is just about up so until tomorrow folks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Half an hour limit? That must be hard to keep to, especially when you are on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to respect the judgement of the librarian in this case. The older woman seemed to be doing some rather serious research, she was paying for what seemed like dozens of printouts whereas the younger girl looked like she was social-networking (yes, I am not ashamed to admit I'm a bit nosy). So the librarian had the girl get off first so the other one could finish her work. I have to agree with this.

    ReplyDelete