Friday, March 14, 2008

Yesterday I re-registered to vote

This time as a member of my state's Conservative Party (as Sean is fond of saying "I'm a conservative first, a Republican second"). Last time I voted as one of those influential and much-feared and sought after Independents. Years ago it was RTL (Right-to-Life). Now a pattern emerges here and that is I've been shying away from becoming an official Republican. I've analyzed this and I think it has to do with I'd be walking around one day and get poked in the butt with somebody's horn.

3 comments:

  1. It'd be like getting trapped in the RINO cage at the zoo, I'd have to be rescued.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you rescued yourself from the RINO cage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too dangerous for my taste, kinda like the running of the bulls in Pamplona.

    ReplyDelete