Monday, January 26, 2009

I can't warm up to this guy

Obama says we should stop listening to Rush or that top GOP leaders should stop listening to Rush. Maybe this is just a foretaste of the upcoming Fairness Doctrine but there's a strong swirl of arrogance here. It's not just that the issue is so unimportant to even comment on, I haven't really listened to Rush in quite some time now so for me who listens to Rush and what he's saying doesn't bog my day down. I was brought up on the philosophy of it's all good along with it is what it is, throw it all into the mix or as Lionel once said "I want to hear EVERYTHING." You know liberals are funny. I worked in a library once and was getting ready to put the Village Voice on the stick when I commented about some of the ads on the back page, a mere voicing of an opinion and a woman librarian shot back "I see we have a censor here!" Huh? Well if I may apply her sentiment to Obama why does he care so much? Ah yes, from today's Drudge Report, Pelosi says birth control will help the economy. Why don't we pay for some fat lady's dildo while we're at it? I think we're right on the cusp of

The Heyday of Liberalism,

it's all gonna come out in some funky colors now, it's all gonna seem so surreal you'll think when it's all over you dreamed the whole thing. Every liberal fantasy, every exotic notion will now be placed on Obama's plate, the hipster will be signing some heavy legislation in the years to come but to hear the sound of it Rush and Sean should be very happy, it's Clinton II and their careers probably needed some juice anyway.

it is what it is;)

6 comments:

  1. Keep it up Obama man and Rush's ratings will go through the roof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....Obama says we should stop listening to Rush or that top GOP leaders should stop listening to Rush....

    I have a better idea. Why doesn't everybody stop listening to him!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a tyro and letting Rush get under his skin, EXACTLY what Rush wants. You don't dare disagree with the Messiah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look rather silly when the leader of the free world lets a radio guy get the better of him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet there are a lot of our blogs that would get to him too. To bad he doesn't get to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You mean he's being shielded Joe? I know if he read yours he'd be lying in bed at night with Michelle and she'd go "is there something bothering you Bam?"

    ReplyDelete